T&M provides the full spectrum of capital markets services.
With a reputation for innovation and unparalleled experience, the team offers not only the expertise and judgment required in these matters, but also the sophisticated business perspective necessary in today’s constantly evolving financial services environment.
We offer full legal assistance to investment companies and FOREX dealers, investment trusts and managing companies, Alternative Investment Funds and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs). We also support and represent PLCs throughout their incorporation, licensing, registration and mandatory initial capital increase.
We advise public companies on all corporate issues, including but not limited to:
• Current and periodic reporting by public companies, required disclosures by reporting persons, investors’ relations, etc.
• Shareholders' agreements; general meetings of shareholders and boards’ meetings, management and supervisory boards’ rights, director’s duties and liabilities, codes of business conduct and ethics, independent directors and conflicts of interests;
• Major transactions and related persons transactions;
• Protection of minority shareholders;
• Shareholders’ proposals;
• Ongoing legal advice to the director regarding the investment relations of the public companies;
• Share-splits and share swaps; etc.
Our team of experts offers the breadth and depth of resources required for the full range of securities transactions, including initial public offerings, secondary offerings, private placements, convertible debt and equity securities.
Our remit also includes mandatory and voluntary tender offers, exercising of squeeze-out and sell out rights, including legal advice to sellers, bidders and targets in tender offer proceedings and the relevant representation before the Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission.