Encho joined T&M in 2005. His main area of expertise is labour and employment law. Encho has nearly 20 years of experience in advising companies on the full scope of employment matters - from company establishment to liquidation. Encho has also advised clients on restructurings and bonus schemes, lease of personnel and transfer of employees. He also specialises in the out-of-court settlement of labor disputes and negotiation with senior executives and trade union organisations.
Encho has been building on his extensive labour law expertise while advising corporate clients on the implementation of the data protection legislation, and, as of late, the GDPR in working environment. He is an expert on, among others, issues of access to the workplace and monitoring of employees, usage of CCTV at the work place, limited usability of consent, transfer of employee data to a non-EU member state, data minimisation in employment context, etc.
In addition, Encho has extensive experience in the field of real estate and construction, general corporate law, insurance law, dispute resolution and administrative law. He is also a certified mediator.
Encho’s employment law expertise is recognised by Chambers & Partners - the world's leading legal guide.
2005-2017 Tocheva & Mandazhieva Law Office, Attorney-at-law / Partner
1998-2005 Head of Legal, Sofia Airport
1997 Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski, Master of Law
Sofia Bar Association, 2005
- Ongoing advice on employment issues to Lufthansa Technik Sofia, including drafting the full set of company documents;
- Ongoing employment advice to Carlsberg Bulgaria, including drafting the full set of documents on mutual consent and unilateral terminations of employment;
- Ongoing employment advice to Ital-Tex (operating the retail chains Terranova®, Calliope® and Terranova Kids® in Bulgaria);
- Ongoing employment advice to ClientX EOOD, including drafting the full set of documents on mutual consent and unilateral terminations of employment;
- Advice regarding investment program of the purchasing and construction of 43 MW photovoltaic power plants;
- Advice to Tishman International Companies on the development of the Sofia Airport Center (a project which saw the company ranked as a first class investor by the Bulgarian Investment Agency). SAC is one of the largest logistics parks currently in construction in Sofia.
- Your former employer cannot restrict your right to work for the competition, Capital Daily, 12 February
- Is BEH a contracting authority of public procurement?, Capital Daily, 15 October
- Let the digitalization in, or when we will stop throwing each other with paper, Capital Daily, 10 December
- Qualification expenses for the personnel made by the Employer, Capital Daily, 01 July
- What should know the foreign Employers when recruiting employees in Bulgaria, 21 June