Georgi Traikov joined T&M in December 2007. He focuses on employment, commercial and corporate law matters. He has extensive experience advising local and international clients on a variety of: (i) employment issues related to all aspects of the labor relationships including hiring of new employees and termination of employment agreements, transferring of employees, reorganization of the employer’s staff schedule etc.; (ii) corporate issues including capital restructurings, transformations, share transactions, management issues and due diligences.
Georgi has been involved in a number of large financing and collateralisation transactions. He has sample experience in contract drafting and often advises on confidentiality matters and immigration issues such as obtaining residence and work permits or Blue cards for foreign nationals planning to reside and work in Bulgaria.
Furthermore, Georgi offers ongoing support to T&M clients in the course of their usual business operations, assisting with registrations, filings and permit applications.
2007- present Tocheva and Mandazhieva Law Office
2009 University for National and World Economy, Faculty of Law: Master of Law
- Advice on employment issues to Lufthansa Technik Sofia;
- Ongoing employment advice to Ital-Tex (operating the retail chains Terranova®, Calliope® and Terranova Kids® in Bulgaria);
- Ongoing employment advice to CXG EOOD, including drafting the full set of documents on mutual consent and unilateral terminations of employment;
- Assists Samsung C&T’s SPVs with their day to day corporate issues;
- Advice to Tishman International Companies on the development of the Sofia Airport Center (a project which saw the company ranked as a first class investor by the Bulgarian Investment Agency). SAC is one of the largest logistics parks currently in construction in Sofia. Georgi was involved in the 3-level capital restructuring of Sofia Airport Center (part of Tishman Group) which also included a EUR 12 million capital increase with in-kind contribution.
- Can employer impose fines, Capital, 10 June 2012;
- Obligations of employers upon mass dismissals, Capital, 11 May 2014;
- Paid annual leave and schedule for its usage, Capital, 11 August 2013;
- Instructions for safety on the work place, Capital, 18 January 2015