Stanimira joined T&M's team in 2008. Diligent and balanced, Stanimira is a go-to corporate and commercial lawyer. Her practice covers foreign investments, M&A matters and real estate transactions. She is also experienced in the areas of administrative law and IT law. Stanimira is a certified mediator.
Stanimira has acted on some of the most challenging transactions on the Bulgarian M&A market, handling multinational transactions with the firm leadership they tend to require. She also maintains a significant energy law practice, advising some of the largest solar parks in Eastern Europe. She routinely negotiates with regulatory authorities and monopoly to the benefit of her clients.
Stanimira is also a prominent litigator, having successfully seen through some of T&M's most challenging court cases.
2008 – present – T&M Law Office
2001-2006 – Sofia University, Master of Law
2017- ongoing – Master of European Law, Sofia University
Since 2008 – Sofia Bar Association
Excellent English, Basic German
- Assistance to Tishman International Companies in their M&A transactions in Bulgaria;
- Advice to Sofia Airport Center on their corporate restructuring and financing issues;
- Advice to Samsung concerning their renewable energy business in Bulgaria, including energy contracts, grid connections, balancing agreements, etc.;
- Part of the T&M team which advised RWE Power AG on their bid for the 2nd Bulgarian NPP, focusing on grid connection and arbitration issues;
- Court representation on behalf of solar energy producers, construction companies, and employers.
SELECTION OF PUBLICATIONS
- A shield or a hammer for the business, Capital Weekly, 26 February 2017.
- Energy companies – subject of a review by the Financial Supervision Commission, Capital Weekly, 03 July 2016.
- How to protect a company from its management, Capital Weekly, 13 April 2015.
- Should we report the free sale of green energy on an EU level? Capital 29 November 2015.